This text will be replaced
The Professional Speakers Journal is designed to meet the needs of two groups of people:
Professional speakers: People who actually earn a living directly from speaking on a particular subject or ranges of subjects. Such people often have expert knowledge acquired over many years. Audiences pay to hear their messages.
Corporate speakers: Business people who need to be confident presenters in order to support their organizations. While such people might not directly earn a fee from their presentations, they have to be exceptional to serve the needs of their organization and win more business. Examples of such people are:
- Professions such as lawyers and accountants
- High energy voice users, such as teachers and university lecturers
- Marketing and sales staff
- Managers and owners of SME organizations
- Account managers and directors
If you fall into the above categories, then the PSJ is for you.
A subscription to the Professional Speakers Journal gets you instant access to valuable solutions for the four critical areas of your speaking business:
For each of these areas you will find valuable resources designed to improve the performance of your speaking business.
- Downloadable templates to improve your office efficiency
- A speakers discussion forum where you can ask the advice of your peers
- Product Developers Discussion Group
- Reviews of new technology and how best to apply it to benefit your business
- The Instant Knowledge Chart (IKC) Library designed to give you quick updates
- Valuable video tutorials showing you new and novel approaches
Want to Join? Joining now will give you immediate access to all the resources in the members' area. To join, Use our Secure online order form
Subscription Expired? Renew here
Further Questions? Feel free to use our speedy contact form